Expanding the Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
to more seniors across the country requires best-in-class work. InnovAge is proud of our work to expand PACE – and others are noticing, too.
“In the last year, InnovAge has made strides to improve our communication and educate the community about PACE,” says InnovAge Director of Communications Sarah Rasmussen. “From our new and improved website to the success of the ‘We Help You Be You’ campaign, we’re thrilled to receive public recognition.”
InnovAge recently received several awards for the organization’s efforts to spread the word about PACE. The following is a list of accolades awarded to InnovAge this year.
: InnovAge President & CEO Maureen Hewitt named an award winner for Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2018 in the Services category in the Mountain Desert region. Learn more
: Healthcare website of the year 2017 awarded to InnovAge and the team at BlueModus
From the Public Relations Society of America Colorado chapter:
From Healthcare Marketing Report’s 35th Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards:
- Silver Pick 2018 award for the InnovAge website redesign
- Silver Pick 2018 award for the “We Help You Be You” campaign
Gold award for the “We Help You Be You” campaign in the “Total Advertising Campaign with TV” category
From the 2018 Aster Awards for Excellence in Healthcare Marketing:
- Silver award for the InnovAge Website Redesign in the “Website” category
- Silver award for InnovAge Recruiting Videos in the “Special Video Production, Series” category
- Bronze award for the “We Help You Be You” Integrated Campaign for PACE in the “Total Advertising Campaigns” category
From our new and improved website to the success of the ‘We Help You Be You’ campaign, we’re thrilled to receive public recognition for our work.
Learn more about the award-winning “We Help You Be You” campaign
and website redesign
, and watch InnovAge’s recruitment video series