InnovAge's top priority is always the well-being of our participants and our staff.
Here, we will share updates and answer questions related to participants and their family caregivers. Content will be updated as needed.
Criteria and Plans for Safely Reopening
While InnovAge continues to provide care and support to participants at home, we are developing plans to reopen PACE and LIFE centers as safely as possible. Our goal is to develop reopening plans that reflects the needs of the unique and diverse communities we serve across the country.
PACE | LIFE Centers Closed - Still Providing Care
InnovAge continues to provide care and services to participants based on individualized needs and priorities, including:
- Telehealth services to connect with participants in their homes.
- Nutrition, including food preparation and delivery
- Medication administration and delivery
- Showers and other personal care needs
- Rehabilitation services
- Wellness visits
As an organization, InnovAge has solid plans and processes in place, and we are working closely with local, state, and federal health officials to do everything possible to ensure the safety and health of our participants and employees.
- PACE or LIFE participants and their caregivers: Please contact your local center director or clinic staff.
- Media: Please contact InnovAge's communications department